Friday, January 13, 2006

short on time, long on ideas

i have so many posts running through my head, so little time these days (seems i either have meetings in the evenings, or i fall asleep with micah.) here are some thougths rambling around in my head. what should i tackle next?
  • our adoption story
  • when adoptive moms become stalkers: thoughts on micah's birthfamily
  • yoga and running as a spiritual practice (and some thoughts on infertility)
  • christian chaos, or, dynamiting the current organizational structure at our church
  • a wildly diverse united church of christ congregation considers equal marriage rights
  • vindicating martha (as in mary and, not stewart): some thoughts on homemaking
  • sensory processing disorder, anyone? with a possible dash of adhd thrown in?
  • getting married again for the first time: how self-indulgent is it?
  • epiphany: why our family is probably complete, at least for the next 15 years or so
those are at the top of the list right now. what sounds interesting to you?

3 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger LilySea said...

All of them--but lately I've been on a Martha kick myself...

If you write something compelling, I might just write something too and then you will have started something!

So you're UCC?

I'm Episcopal.

My ex-husband did his Master's thesis on ex-Southern Baptist preachers becoming UCC and Episcopal. Those were their two most popular moves besides American Baptist.

Oh anyway, Martha, I vote for Martha.

 
At January 13, 2006 11:00 AM, Blogger LilySea said...

p.s. I'm blogrolling you!

 
At January 13, 2006 11:49 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'd love to hear your adoption story and about your church. But any (or all!) of these would be interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home