Tuesday, January 24, 2006

thanks for delurking!

americanfamily, are you dawn's friend? always glad to see the fellow midwesterners!
ditto, susan!
barb, cape may is one of our favorite spots. i hope you are well. i miss your blog....
tertia, can i just say that i feel like i have arrived, now that such a celebrity has visited my site!?
beth a, my dad is an organic farmer near lafayette, and has a farm stand at the farmers market downtown. his stand is called earthcraft farm, you should check it out! i love that you are from lafayette! i used to live on highland avenue, and went to highland elementary school (it's condos now i believe.... sigh).
zitoun, julie and i did graduate work at iu as well. yes, i know it well!
k, dag! hey, my mom was dutch, and i still have family there. in fact, we will be visiting this summer. amsterdam is one of my favorite places on earth. my cousins live in the jordan. where are you?
erika, aruba girl and fisherwife, thanks for stopping in. jo rocks doesn't she? hers was the first blog i read, my introduction to this whole wacky world! welcome.

and thanks and welcome to all the rest of you who have been visiting. my goodness but jo is a popular girl! a link from the leery polyp and my stats are through the roof.

i guess i should actually write something of substance soon, huh? i owe shannon a piece on mary and martha, homemaking and hospitality, which i am working out in my head. soon, i hope!

3 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are across town [you know about 30 min walk] between de pijp and central amsterdam, close to the amstel... you know its funny i am quite ambivalent about living here, sure its cute and all but i dont know, i kind of miss london...

 
At January 25, 2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Barb said...

if you ever make it down this way, please let me know!

 
At February 01, 2006 9:12 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Oh yes, American Family is my friend -- don't her tell you different either. She might try to pretend she doesn't hang out with me but if need be, I have the pictures to prove it! Hahahahahaha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home