Wednesday, April 05, 2006

for anon

anon, i'm sorry you feel like you need to hide your identity here. please know that as long as you remain civil, as you have, i will not remove your comments, and at any rate, no one is going to be allowed to attack you for your views here!

your interpretation of scripture is certainly one many christians agree with. personally, i think it is a sad and stunted reading of god's word, one that makes god very small, indeed, and makes idolators of its adherents.

(and i'm not interested in proof-texting, but just for the record, jesus had not one word to say about homosexuality.)

i'll keep you in my prayers, anon.

1 Comments:

At April 09, 2006 8:00 AM, Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

I think I tried to reply to this the other day and my kids were running around so who knows what happened. I liked hearing about your church and following your links in the other post. Just wanted to say it again! Don't let those turkeys get you down.

I read the passage from Isaiah 54 the other day and thought of you. Good for you, widening your tent!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home